09 April 2014

Digital dreaming

I love LOTS of things about the technology that we have these days. At the top of my list, though, has to be the ease of acquiring digital versions of magazines.

Reading digital editions online is tedious and I won't do it. All that waiting for pages to flip over - no thanks! I prefer digital magazines that I can download to my PC or tab and read later when I'm not connected to the internet.

That's my idea of technology working for me!

Zinio is my supplier of choice. I can pay for subscriptions and then I'm notified when a new issue is available for download. Even better, I can download free magazines from my local library with their Zinio interface. Brilliant! 



I'm a city girl who has no desire to live in the country. But I LOVE country-style furnishings and gardens. Love them! These three country-style magazines satisfy my need for home inspiration and all three new issues have arrived this week. Yes, all in one week!

Do you have favourite magazines that make you dream? Are you a country-style dreamer like me? Do you like digital magazines? Leave a comment!

Must go, I have new magazines to read... 

2 comments:

Chris said...

The only one missing Erica is BBC homes and antiques!
Must look into this as I buy all those mags and they're piling up.

Erica Spinks said...

I don't know that magazine, Chris. Thanks for suggesting it - I will have to track it down!