19 November 2013

Textiles Tuesday

Here are this week's links to explore:

* There's a fabulous series of posts about different Shibori folding patterns by Nienke Smit on the And then we set it on Fire blog. Currently there are 17 ways to fold fabric for patterning.

* Great art and great gifts will all be at arc Gallery Yinnar, VIC until 13 December.


* On now until 21 December: Australian Quilts in Public Places exhibition at Whitehorse Art Space, Box Hill Town Hall, Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill VIC.


* Free tutorial for fabulous crocheted rugs.

* Quilt Show in Geelong, VIC.


* Kaffe Fassett will be visiting Australia and New Zealand again in January/February 2014. His classes are listed on his webpage.

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Some of those exhibitions look really great, I wish I had a helicopter so I could zip around to them all. I'm booked in for the Kaffe Fasset class at Cottage QuiltWorks, I'm very excited about it!!